I received a call from recruiter of Amoriabond based in Netherlands yesterday about a job vacant in Bangkok. Below are the details:
The Product Sales Manager will be working in the Optimisation and Upgrades division. He/she will be responsible for selling several products and services to new and existing clients in the utility, oil and gas and industrial sectors within the Asia Pacific region, including:
- Control retrofit, upgrade and optimisation solutions
- Compressor Water Wash
- ECOMAX - automated combustion tuning solution
- Fuel System conversions and Power Augmentation upgrades
- Manual combustion tuning services
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics services
This is a challenging role and an exciting opportunity for the new Product Sales Manager to establish themselves within the region and organisation.
The role involves identifying opportunities to sell service solutions and developing client relationships in the region. He/ she can leverage existing relationships in the region and sell the full range of optimisation and upgrade solutions.
Due to the fact that these are capital funded projects and the sales cycle can be more than one year in duration, it is important that the sales person is very organised and proactive in order to develop sales pipeline for the future.
Skills and experiences she's looking for:
- Knowledge of Asia Pacific region
- Customer base and points of contact
- Good technical background with Gas Turbines and ideally controls for Gas Turbines
- Ability to sell at all levels within customer organisation (maintenance, procurement, senior management)
- Project/ service sales experience
- Engineering background
- Sales success in the region
- Good knowledge of Gas Turbines and control systems
- Able to work independently
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Proactive and driven
- Fluent English - written and spoken
- IT proficient
So if you happen keen to exploring further this position, please contact Ms. Amelia Pask at her email:email@example.com.
Good luck folks!!
Good luck folks!!