Friday, September 20, 2013

Men Are Just Happier People



Actually this is not new, I read about this back in 2007. Allow me to append the list above. I wonder how such complicated creatures (read: ladies) can fall head over heels in love with simplicity (read: men). 

What do you expect from such simple creatures? Well here go the list -

Your last name stays put - Not applicable to malay though.
The garage is all yours - Probably true.
Wedding plans take care of themselves - Right on my nose, all had been taken care by wife and mom.
Chocolate is just another snack - Indeed, I don't like choc that much.
You can be prime minister - Well, most of them are but few are women.
You can never be pregnant - Of course!
You can wear a white Ts to a water park - Yes.
You can wear NO shirt to a water park - Applicable to those with muscular body or think they have one.
Car mechanics tell you the truth - Hmm..

The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another petrol/motor way toilet because this one is just too icky - I'm thinking....maybe one or two times.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt - It's easy, either clockwise or anti clockwise. Two choices only.
Same work more pay - Need to ask HR people about this.
Wrinkles add character - Hehe..
Wedding dress RM1000, Tux rental RM50 - I certainly have no idea.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them - What for right?
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected - My wife would hit me if she's around.
New shoes don't cut, blister or mangle your feet - Wear socks ok.
One mood all the time - What mood is that I wonder.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat - Man to man maybe, I doubt it if otherwise.
You know stuff about tanks - What tanks??!!

A five day holiday requires only one suitcase - I second this.
You can open all your own jars - Everybody can.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness - Are you for real?
If someone forgets to invite you, he/she can still be your friend - Period.
Your underwear is RM10 for a three per pack - Now inflation too high, might be double the price.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough - Let's see, I have 2 pairs of shoes and 1 pair of sandal.
You almost never have strap problems in public - Is underwear strap counts?
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes - Haha..6 months living alone I only use the iron once so far.

Everything on your face stays its original color - I don't think I get this one.
The same hairstyle last for years maybe decades - I went to saloon probably once a year or in two years.
You only have to shave your face and neck - The other areas probably once a month depending on the level of vigorously.
You can play with toys all your life - I watch the same cartoon since kid, Dragon Ball!
Your belly usually hides your big hips.
One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons - I use my wallet for 5 years now.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can do your nails with your pocket knife - I always did this when I was a kid.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustaches. 
You can do shopping for 25 relatives in 25 minutes. 

A very famous diagram illustrates how men and women shopping. 

No comments: