Thursday, September 21, 2006

Life is a fair game..but you play it unfair! (Part 1)

I'm not in the mood to continue my writing on my last LOB trip.

I’m sucked big time now..I should begin to find another place to works. Here definitely not for me anymore. Shit..this time it makes me uncomfortable really bad..I can't think normally, I can't eat satisfied-ly, I can't even breath. Oh god, please help this naive person YOU sent to earth. Maybe this is the punishment YOU early-judged to me for all of my sins I have done so far. If that so, please forgive me! I'm your humble servant seeks forgiveness for the bad deeds done.

I know, I did a lot of sins during my works here..my salary always didn't go to the right place..It always used for my sins, it was always been. Lately I have realized and stop doing the bad things with my money..I will not do that again.

I will change..I promise YOU

No comments: